MY FATHER

My father is an ideal person of my life. He is my real hero and my best friend ever. He always helps me a lot in my any difficulty. He is an internet marketing so we do  have a small shop. He is very famous person in his office as well as in the society because of his gentleness and politeness.

             He is very intelligent man and always helps others in their problems. He is the boss of my family and gives advice and instruction to every family member. He solves problems of the neighbours.My father is very kind-hearted person and my real hero and best friend. He always shares with me his all the bad an happy moments. He tells me that he discuss his all life events to me to give me experience and take right steps in the absence of him. He wants to make me a good person in the life and most importantly a successful person by following all the etiquettes, humanity and ethics of the life. He is the person who always helps the needy people in the society or anywhere on the way. He teaches me about how to get fit, healthy, happy and a peaceful person all through the life.

         My father is very loving and dutiful person. I always learn from his life and his experiences. He tells me about his all the struggle of life and his success. He is the person who teaches me about etiquettes, humanity and ethics. He helps me to get out of the bed every morning and helps me in getting prepared for the school at right time. My mom prepares my breakfast and lunch however my father helps me in getting ready.


He always cares of my grandparents and tells us that old people are like precious assets of the home, without them we are like children without mother and fish without water. He always gives very good examples to make us understand anything very easily. At every weekend means at Sunday, he takes us outside of the home to the park for picnic where we all enjoy a lot by having some outdoor activities and sports. We generally play badminton as an outdoor game and carom board as an indoor game.


Comments

Popular Posts